Monday, October 25, 2010

Today...

Beach days always make me happy, Kins too. Her favorite thing today at the beach was seaweed pods. You know those little pods that fall off of the seaweed, the ones that look like a shark egg sack? She loved seeing how many she could fit into her little hand and enjoyed collecting as many as she could find. We stumbled upon a sand castle that had been previously made, and not to my surprise, she destroyed it. And she got closer to the water than she had ever allowed herself before. For whatever reason, she is not fond of the ocean water, but we'll keep working on it. If she truly is mine and my husbands child, she will eventually like it.

Love to capture my Kins and all her new experiences...

Enjoy...









 Check out my lady bug!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment