Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grrr...



Excuse her hair. My babe is sick, keeps rubbing her nose, and spreading snot all over her face and hair. Time for a hair cut I think, but I just had to pin her hair as far back as I possibly could so her hair wouldn't harden with old boogs.  YUCK!!! The life of a mom, huh? Turns out I am sick as well, Kins gave it to me, but that is A OK. I can't stop kissing my Kins and eating her already chewed up food that she takes out of her mouth to give to me just because she is sick. She is so sweet to offer her kisses, puckering her lips and leaning in for a big smooch, and her food; her sharing is remarkable. Yes it may sound a bit gross, but I feel bad rejecting her adorable behavior. When she is older I will explain to her though that we are not birds, and we do not feed each other our regurgitated food. lol!

As for her 3 scrapes around her eyes, they all each have a story; well two have one story and one has another. The first "owie" under her left eye was due to a fall out of her crib. In a bit of hysteria, (we are letting her cry it out now, since her night wakings are still between 4 and 5 times) she managed to climb her way over the crib railing, fall, and hit her under eye on a toy at the bottom of her crib. My husband and I could not believe she had the strength to do what she did, but needless to say, we dropped her mattress to its lowest level and are considering a toddler bed. The other two were from a little girl at the mall playground. My hostility towards this little girl is rather intense. Other children fell victims to her aggressiveness as well, so I have to include in my story that she was a rather large/overweight baby. She ran full speed towards Kinsley, landing on her face. She clawed her eye as she tried to push her "hefty" body up to her feet. It all happened too quickly to really do anything about, so unfortunately, Kinsley has some battle wounds because of it. Instead of the girl receiving some sort of discipline for her actions, her dad gave her a drink of soda. I guess I shouldn't expect anything less than this from a mall playground. 

Lets hope the mishaps subside and Kins and I can get over this sickness hump. Get better my Sweets!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment