Monday, October 11, 2010

My Little Walker

It's official. I have a little walker on my hands. She is getting better and better each day, and although it it not her first choice for a method of "getting around," she gets up without provocation now. I will be off doing some much needed dish washing, and there she is, up and about, walking on her two little, chubby legs. Her hands high in the air (for balance I am assuming), her knees bending high to her waist with every step, and a very, very serious look of concentration all add to the "oh so adorable" image it creates! It is amazing to witness someone walking for the first time. We all take it for granted I think, since it is such a natural and effortless thing for everyone to do. But at one point in our lives, we all started out very, very wobbly and off balance, just like my Kins. 

CONGRATS MY LITTLE ONE!!!







1 comment:

  1. Kinsley is such a GREAT walker, and her Grandpa is very proud of her!

    ReplyDelete