Monday, October 18, 2010

Memory Lane - Faulkner Farms

Pumpkins seemed to be the theme this week and weekend. I guess that's okay since Halloween is quickly approaching. And it is so much fun to enjoy all the festivities, hopefully making new traditions along the way for my Kins. Kins' Auntie Erin came down from SLO for the weekend and was able to join us, along with Kins' Grandpa and Nana, to Faulkner Farms Pumpkin Patch in Santa Paula. This place was my annual pumpkin patch that I attended as a child, so to bring Kins was extra special. Kins went on her first hayride which always excited me as a child, and enjoyed a corn field maze, giant sunflowers, more pumpkins, a haystack pyramid, and the gazillion people who were there.


Never knew I was such a festivities kind of girl, but with a little one, how could you not introduce her to all these wonderful things!!!

Enjoy...














No comments:

Post a Comment