Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspiration

       http://decor8blog.com/2010/04/08/dessert-tables-by-amy-atlas/

How adorable is this set up! Kins' 1st birthday has been running through my head for a while now. You can only have one first birthday, and I want hers to be so spectacular. No petting zoos, clowns, mimes, reptile keepers, flame throwers etc. I just want an absolutely lovely, girly, party filled with family and friends, yummy things to eat and beautiful decorations. This picture inspires me. I might just have to go with this color scheme.

Update on Kins: She is slowly getting better. She was diagnosed with a right ear infection. Poor Kins, I had no idea. Thanks goes to my husband who insisted on taking her to the doctor and our doctor for giving Kins some "get better" medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment