Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to Single-mommy-dom

Bliss has come to an end, as my husband whose been home now on his Spring Break will be returning to work today. I absolutely adore having him here, not to mention it does make life a whole lot easier having the extra help. I could eat my breakfast in one sitting, rather than return 8 times to take a bite of my cold and soggy egg on toast. I could wash my face and brush my teeth when I woke, heck I even took a morning shower one day. And I very much appreciated the adult conversation! SO NICE. This past week was wonderful and although Kins was sick, we were all able to really connect again as a family. Kins went to bed between 8 and 9 almost every night, which allowed Kris and I to snuggle on the couch and watch garbage TV (my favorite past-time).  

I loved it, I hope I will relieve it again, but now, it's back to long days with just Kins and Me...

...but that really is okay. Go make that MOOLAH hubby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment