Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bowfield Park

When Kris showed me this park after Kins' My Little Gym class on Friday, which by the way is the cutest thing I have ever been to, I was so, so excited for Kins. I know I remember all the wonderful parks my parents took me to, as I have some of my greatest memories there. And now Kins will begin building memories of her own at this amazing park. It's called Bowfield Park in Oak Park, and it has everything imaginable there: walking trails, separate little kid and big kid parks, baseball fields, soccer fields, tennis courts, a sand volleyball court, a million squirrels, and get this... a merry-go-round! That was my favorite park accessory growing up. I don't really have much else to say about it, other than it's a MUST-GO-TO for all parents out there, but I will show you a zillion photos of the park and Kins at play!

The PARK




No comments:

Post a Comment