Friday, February 4, 2011

Cozy, Winter Shower

As her Matron of Honor, I had the honor of throwing my sister her very own bridal shower. I returned the favor, as two years ago she threw my bridal shower as well. My shower (designed by Erin) was gorgeous, so I had a lot to live up to. I also had the honor to shoot a lot of it. After all, a night off from photography is...well, not worth having. I enjoy it too much and look forward to sitting on the computer the next day reminiscing and looking at all the fun moments I captured. Kris captured some of the night photos, while I was eating or playing "She Got It In."

All the hard work during the day payed off. The evening was "magical" (said more than once) and looked absolutely gorgeous thanks to the many family and friends that came to lend a helping hand during the day, and celebrate with us in the evening. Plenty of cocktails were had and many laughs were exchanged. I would say it was a success.

























                                                                       The Bride


                                             The Groom

No comments:

Post a Comment