Saturday, March 19, 2011

the club house

One of Kins' favorite places to go, this perfect "kid hangout" is so great for socialization, interaction and having fun. I on the other hand have mixed feeling about it. A few things irritate me. The majority of the moms sit around socializing with the other mom's, not paying attention to their children. I end up what seems like babysitting all their kids because I choose and interact on the floor with Kinsley. I was pulled and drug by one boy into a play house; all he wanted was an adult to play with him. I kept looking at his mother and she did nothing about it, almost ignoring what was happening. She was too caught up on her, I'm sure gossip session to even notice.

But, Kinsley loves it, so my frustration with the other moms isn't enough to deter me. She sleeps an amazingly long time after and the photo ops are pretty great too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kristin!!!!! I just had this conversation with Greg about how I feel like when Winni and I go out I am responsible for every child at the park while their moms sit on the sidelines texting away on their phones! It drives me CRAZY! And because its not the kids fault I feel somewhat guilty if I don't give them the attention they are so badly craving but at the same time my focus and energy is for MY GIRL! I only got so much of it and its all for her ( until she has to share with a brother or sister or course :)

    Anyways I think you are an extra amazing mother for being so involved ! The clubhouse is def a place for moms to hang out but at the same time they should be spending those sweet moments with their babes!

    ReplyDelete